Tuesday 26 October 2010

The Secret

Have you heard about the Law of Attraction?
And - is it working for you?

If the answer is "yes", please leave a command to share your secret.

More likely you are still searching.
And possibly blaming yourself that you still don't get it.

So many people tell you that they found the missing "secret behind the secret". And they all have different secrets. So who is right?

As I see it - all of them.

Some years ago I was learning to play the didgeridoo.
My teacher did his best to find new ways to explain to me how it works and did my best to try to do it.

One day I suddenly managed.
And here is the thing: I can't say anymore what was different this time.

And that's the problem when we learn new skills.
We can't tell anymore how.
And it might not be your way anyway.
People learn different.

My suggestion:
Be gentle with yourself. Eventually you'll get there.
Read the secrets available. People like to share them once they mastered it theirselves. And who knows, maybe you stumble upon the one that is right for you.

I wish you the best of luck - and don't forget to share your secret with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment