Friday 29 October 2010

I LOVE YOU!

Decades ago I learned about my responsibilities of creating my life.
I managed to get parking spaces, green traffic lights. But mostly, I have to admit, my life sucked. Ah! So, I am creating the bad stuff as well. Hurting relationships, annoying neighbours and all the other unwanted things.

And what is with all the other? War. Crime. Abuse.

But here it was mostly out of my hands to change anything. I could only try to get "them" to listen and to change. I could protest against it, I could moan about it. Sign petitions, demonstrate.

This year i was introduced to HO'OPONOPONO.
Ho'oponopono basically tells me that everything is my responsibility. Not my fault, but my responsibility.
What a relief!
When I helped to create it I can help to dissolve it.
Ho'oponopono means to make it right.

I quit being the moaning and blaming one and take my responsibility to be part of the problem and therefor part of the solution.
How much better can it possibly become?

And how does it work?

When something, anything, bothers you, connect to the feelings it shows in yourself and say:
I am sorry!
Please forgive me!
I love you!
Thank you!


until you feel better.
That's it!




A warning: once you've left the game of guilt and blame you might be tempted to slip back into it. It feels awful!

What to do then? I am sorry! Please forgive me! I love you! Thank you!

A lot of credit for making Ho'oponopono known to the world has to be given to Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len and Dr. Joe Vitale.

This link will get you to Joe Vitale's "Zero Limits Live from Maui" web page.
Click Here!

Or take this link to the Zero Limit seminar:
Click Here!

Maybe it feels just as the right thing for you.
I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment