Wednesday 20 October 2010

Feeling adventurous?

Two weeks ago I was invited by a friend to join The Thrillionaires.
Thrillionaires? Never heard of! So I went to the web page and had a look. It sounded quite enjoyable and so I signed up. And forgot it for another week.

The Thrillionaires aim to help you to achieve your goals.
You have a bucket list where you can write down things you want to do.

I got very excited when I filled my bucket and soon it was full! There is space for ten different adventures and there where so many things more I wanted to put into the bucket.

Only thing to get more space: get started!

One goal on my list was "learning to draw". It needed the least preparation. I had paper, I had a pencil and I had a book.
I sat down and....



...I am truly amazed about myself!


To find out more about The Thrillionaires follow my link:
http://www.webbusinessautomation.com/app/?af=1253170

I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment