Saturday 23 October 2010

I AM

It was a lovely sunny day. I was driving down the road when suddenly I found myself outside of my body. My consciousness was above the head in the crown chakra.
There was only ME as part of All-That-Is and gratitude for my body, that was still operating the car, for allowing me to experience this live.
In that very moment I knew that in the same way that I utelize this body everything else is there. I can have it all.

Something else was very clear:
I could just have left and gone home to eternity.
But I'm not done yet!

And although I knew I can have it all - there was nothing that I wanted.

When there is nothing to lose you are free.

1 comment:

  1. there is absolutely nothing more important than following what the body is telling us... so great. thank you Marlene... beautiful site, beautiful thoughts... :) xx

    ReplyDelete